Juror Service Center
- How to Request a Postponement or Excuse from Jury Service
- Is Your Name / Address Correct?
- Special Assistance Requests
- Information If You've Been Summonsed
- You've Been Instructed to Report to the Courthouse
- What to Expect in the Courtroom
- Location / Parking / Transportation Options
- Office Hours / Phone Numbers / Fax Number
- Information for Employers
- Free High-Speed Wireless Service for Jurors
- Tell Us How We're Doing
Public Notice - Jury Scam Alert
The jury staff of the Superior Court of California, County of Sacramento will never ask past or prospective jurors for financial details, credit card numbers, bank account or personal information like Social Security numbers. Please do not provide this type of information to anyone claiming to be associated with the courts.
If you receive a telephone call, e-mail or other form of electronic communication from someone identifying himself or herself as a court employee and requesting your personal information, please contact the fraud unit of your local police department immediately and the Jury Commissioner's office at 916-874-7775.