Starting a Civil Lawsuit

Information to consider when filing a civil case is listed in the pamphlet: Starting a Civil Case.

Responding to A Civil Lawsuit

Information about the options you have when you have been served with a Civil Lawsuit may be found in the pamphlet: Responding to a Complaint

There is a filing fee to start or respond to a case. Please refer to the fee schedule for information on the fees.

You may ask the court to waive the fee by submitting a fee waiver request. Information on filing the fee waiver can be found on the Fee Waiver page.

If you have a procedural question you may contact our office.