Online Services for Small Claims
- Search for Small Claims Case Information
- e-Filing Services for Small Claims
- Hearing / Fee Waiver Report
Court Process and Information
- Resolving Small Claims Cases (Video)
- Court Process
- Mediation Program
- Small Claims Appeals
- Self-Help Center - external link
- Free assistance is available for both the plaintiff and defendant.
- Location: Room 320 on the third floor in the Carol Miller Justice Center.
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, excluding court holidays. Closed one hour for lunch between 12:00 Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Phone: 916-875-7846
Small Claims Advisory Clinic
Night Court services will be provided remotely on the 2nd Wednesday of every month until 6:15 p.m. These services include Video Conference for Traffic Arraignment hearings and assistance via the Traffic Virtual Public Counter. Click HERE to enter the virtual waiting room. to check-in for arraignment, show proof of correction, set up payments or pay in full. Small Claims trials and mediation services will be provided via video conference. Please note: Interpreter services are not currently available during the Night Court hours.