Information on Rental Assistance
- Click Here to Obtain Information on Rental Assistance - external link
Online Services for Unlawful Detainer
- Search for Unlawful Detainer Case Information
- e-Filing Services for Unlawful Detainer (Landlord / Tenant)
- Answer / Default / Hearing / Fee Waiver Report
- Judicial Staffing
- UD Technical Information (For legal professionals and commercial providers only)
Court Process and Information
- Resolving Eviction Cases (Video)
- Choosing the Correct Court
- Glossary of Terms
- Landlord Information
- Tenant Information
- Mediation Program
- Community Resources
- Fees and Forms
- Location: Room 320 on the third floor in the Carol Miller Justice Center.
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, excluding court holidays. Closed one hour for lunch between 12:00 Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- Legal assistance to self-represented litigants on a walk-in basis only.
Unlawful Detainer Advisory Clinic
The Superior Court of Sacramento is pleased to announce extended hours for Night Court services at the Carol Miller Justice Center (CMJC). On the 2nd Wednesday of every month, CMJC will have extended hours and provide services until 6:15 p.m. These services include public counter assistance for Traffic, Small Claims, and Unlawful Detainer matters. Walk-in arraignments for Traffic and Small Claims trials will be heard. Mediation and Advisory Services for Small Claims and Unlawful Detainer matters will be available on the 3rd floor. Please note: Interpreter services are not currently available during the Night Court hours.