Assembly Bill 199 recently extinguished civil assessments imposed and unpaid prior to 7/1/22. The Traffic Division is currently reviewing all impacted cases and will process refunds where applicable.
The Traffic Division offers two options to appear in court. You may appear in person or via the internet using Zoom, a video conference application. There are many options to resolve your case without appearing in court, unless an appearance is required. Please refer to the Traffic Division’s Public Notice for additional information.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH A TRAFFIC MATTER, PLEASE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS TO CONTACT A TRAFFIC CLERK IN ROOM 100:
- Traffic Virtual Public Counter (Room 100) via Zoom.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday, excluding court holidays.
You can show proof of correction, set up payments, pay in full or check-in for a video arraignment appearance. A device that has audio and video capabilities is required.
Click HERE to enter the virtual waiting room. Additional information can be found by accessing the applicable Zoom Reference Guide below:
- English - How to speak with a Traffic Clerk via Zoom
- Español - Cómo hablar con una empleada de tráfico usando Zoom
- Русский - Как получить помощь по трафику с помощью Zoom
Monday - Friday 4:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday - 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., reduced hours on some holidays.
You can request traffic school, set up payments, pay in full or obtain general information regarding your traffic matter.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday, excluding court holidays
You can show proof of correction, request traffic school, set up payments, pay in full, check-in for arraignment or obtain general information regarding your traffic matter. Please note: If you are checking in for arraignment on more than 5 cases you must appear by 3:00 p.m.
INFORMATION REGARDING SCHEDULED APPEARANCES:
- If you have a scheduled video arraignment hearing, you can obtain the link to appear in court via Zoom by accessing your case on the Public Case Access System. Additionally, you must read the following notice prior to your court appearance:
- English - Traffic Arraignment Advisement
If you have a scheduled court trial, post sentencing, or motion hearing, you can obtain the link to appear in court via Zoom by accessing your case on the Public Case Access System (PCAS).
It is unlawful to record, download or in any way reproduce a trial without specific court permission. Violators can be held in contempt of court and sanctions imposed pursuant to rule of court 1.150 - external link.
The Traffic Arraignment Advisement of Right, this notice contains important information regarding your rights and the arraignment process.
- English - Zoom Reference Guide
- Español - Guía de referencia de Zoom
- Русский - Справочное руководство Zoom